Canada Work Visa Consultants Saudi Arabia
Have you set your eyes on Canada to upsurge your career graph? Canada is always looking for skilled foreign workers to fill gaps in the labour market. You will require a valid work permit to work and a visa to enter the country.
As a leading Canada work visa consultant in Saudi Arabia, we at DM help candidates acquire Canada Work Permit from Saudi Arabia. From guiding you on how to get the employment permit from your employer to taking charge of your work visa application, we make the process smooth and hassle-free for you. For more details about the process, contact our work visa consultants!
Overview of Canada Work Permit
Canada attracts thousands of skilled workers annually by offering an ideal work-life balance and improvement in career graphs. Global skilled workers prefer the destination due to increased demand for overseas labour owing to low population density and substantial geographical area. Rapid migration in Canada boosts its robust economy and flourishing society.
Canada scores high in safety, security, political stability, multicultural society, civil liberties, gender equality, quality education, better healthcare facilities, and sustainability goals.
Canada work permit is issued for temporary workers, business people, and students. More than half a million more work permits were processed by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada in 2022 than the previous year. IRCC processed about 756,000 work permits in 2022 and approximately 215,000 in 2021.
Features of Canada Work Visa
Working in Canada can be one of the pathways to acquiring permanent residence as local experience will enhance your points in the Express Entry System. Canada Work Visa offers the following benefits to foreign workers:
- Higher salaries
- Numerous job opportunities due to a low unemployment rate
- Strong Economy with mixed sources
- Exposure to Multicultural society
- Quality of Life featured consistently among the top countries on the World Human Index
- Low crime rate
- Plenty of natural resources
- Advanced Healthcare facilities and Educational System
So, how to kick-start a Canada work permit from Saudi Arabia? Don’t worry; we will ease the application process for you. Our expert team of ICCRC-licensed consultants in Saudi Arabia will help you through the application process.
Choose Canada Work Permit Visa Type
A Canada work permit visa allows a candidate to work for a Canadian company for a limited time. Employers need to produce LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) to apply for employees’ work permits. There are two types of work permits issued by the Canadian Immigration authorities.
Employer-Specific Work Permit
This work permit needs a valid job offer and allows foreigners to work in Canada for a specified employer. The employer applies for the work permit of a foreign recruit to the government of Canada with an LMIA document. The outside professional can work in Canada with Employer-Specific Work Permit for three years.
Open Work Permit
The job aspirant doesn't require a job offer for Open Work Permit Canada and can work for a chosen employer. The Canadian government issues this permit after reviewing the candidate's occupation, skills, qualifications, proficiency in the language, and other related factors.
Canada issues Temporary Resident Visas (TRV) or Electronic Travel Authorisation (eTA) depending on nationality. Saudi residents usually need TRV to work in Canada. Contact our qualified Canada work permit consultants to know how to choose the suitable type of Canada work permit visa from Saudi Arabia.
Canada Work Permit Requirements
Canada welcomes overseas workers. The government lists in-demand occupations that need a work permit in Canada. Most foreigners require a permit to be eligible to work in Canada, with some exemptions. For this Canada visa, most candidates will need a job offer in Canada backed by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). However, foreign workers can only apply for an open work permit with an LMIA or a job offer. The eligibility criteria vary depending on the field and type of employment contract. But regardless of where and which kind of work permit you apply for, you must:
- Convince the officer that you will exit Canada when your work permit expires
- show that you have sufficient funds to bear travel expenses and accommodation charges for yourself and your family during your stay in Canada
- No criminal activity record
- Obey Canadian laws and not be a danger to the nation’s security
- Be a healthy person with no significant contagious diseases
- Work only for the eligible employer who complies with the conditions
- Provide additional documents if asked by the officer to seek entry into the country
Documents Required for Canadian Work Visa
A candidate requires a legal permit to work in Canada and a genuine visa for entry. The necessary documents for a Canadian work visa are as follows:
- Application for work permit inside or outside Canada
- Passport copy and 2 photographs
- Payment receipt of Work visa processing
- Proof of current immigration status, if inside Canada, produce a valid visa
- Family information, if accompanying, marriage certificate and birth certificate of children
- Work experience proof
- Educational Degrees with ECA
- Proficiency in English or French
- LMIA supported Job offer is required for Employer-Specific Work Permit
- Bank statements or financial sources to survive on own
- Medical report
- Character certificate from Police
For smooth Canada work visa application and document arrangement, contact our registered agents in Saudi Arabia.
Application Process for Worker Visa Canada
To get Worker Visa Canada, a candidate needs to follow the below-listed application process:
- Employer applies for LMIA document if necessary and issues valid job offer
- In case of open work permit, arrange the necessary documents
- The candidate can now apply for a Canada visa applicationfrom Saudi Arabia via the IRCC website
- Attend the interview if required and submit biometric data to prepare to fly to Canada
Why Select DM Consultants in Saudi Arabia to Work in Canada?
To work in Canada, a candidate needs a real permit and visa. The process can be complex and exhausting, and that’s where experts come in handy. We have years of expertise in successfully handling thousands of visa and immigration applications across three continents to make your journey easier. Our esteemed clients rate us highly for offering flawless work visa services globally. DM Consultants Saudi Arabia will help you secure a Canada job visa by providing solutions in tricky situations.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A qualified, skilled worker that meets the eligibility criteria can migrate to a foreign country like Canada or Australia. Contact us today to register through our website and provide your details.
Our team will respond immediately after you register with us. We will provide FREE Counseling on immigration services to know your requirements and brief you about the process.
Sign Up With Us
DM has a global presence and offers top-class services. We have a simple signup procedure on the website, and you can avail of our immigration services with fee payment through our easy payment gateway.
We offer FREE Evaluation to check your eligibility for the particular immigration program after you sign up with us and provide all the necessary details. Our services are transparent and genuine.
Our legal experts will help you arrange all the documents to ensure a flawless immigration application. If anything needs to be added, we will guide you on how to get the document within the required timeframe.
Once we are sure that all the documents have been arranged, we will start your visa application process. You will be assigned a case officer who regularly updates your application status.
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Even after successful approval, we don’t stop, and our services continue. We ensure you board a flight safely and that your journey is smooth. We also assist in searching for jobs, accommodation, and registration in the new country.
Get Ready to Fly
Give your immigration dreams wings and prepare to fly to your destination. Begin immigration applications with DM Immigration Consultants in Saudi Arabia to kickstart the immigration journey.
Frequently Asked Questions on Canada Work Permit Visa
- An authorised employer in Canada can make a temporary offer for a limited period – six months, one year, etc. People can only start working after getting a Temporary Work Permit.
- A permanent job offer is for an unspecified time. Foreigners can begin working after getting an Immigration Visa in Canada.
- You fail to persuade the officer that you will perform your intended work satisfactorily
- You don't convince the officer about your firm intention to return to your native country after the work visa expiry
- You do not fulfil the work criteria for the permit you applied for