- Numerous job opportunities due to a low unemployment rate and a strong economy
- Quality of Life features consistently among the top countries on the World Human Index
- Low crime rate
- Plenty of natural resources
- Advanced Healthcare facilities and Educational System
Canada Work Permit Visa Consultants Saudi Arabia
Have you set your eyes on Canada to upsurge your career graph? Canada is always looking for skilled foreign workers to fill gaps in the labour market. You will require a valid work permit and a visa to enter the country as a temporary foreign worker. Work experience in Canada will also boost your express entry profile and improve your chances of being a permanent resident in Canada.
As a leading Canada work visa consultant in Saudi Arabia, we at DM help candidates acquire a Canada Work Permit from Saudi Arabia. From guiding you on how to get the employment permit from your employer to taking charge of your work visa application, we make the process smooth and hassle-free for you. For more details about the process, contact our work visa consultants!
Canada attracts thousands of skilled workers annually under the federal skilled worker program by offering an ideal work-life balance and improvement in career graphs. Global skilled workers prefer the destination due to increased demand for overseas labour owing to low population density and substantial geographical area. Rapid migration in Canada boosts its robust economy and flourishing society.
Canadian employers need to apply for LMIA Canada for foreign workers. However, the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) document is optional under the international mobility program.
A Canadian work permit from Saudi Arabia is issued for temporary workers, business people, and students. More than half a million more work permits were processed by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada in 2022 than the previous year. IRCC processed about 756,000 work permits in 2022 and approximately 215,000 in 2021.
Features of Canada Work Visa
Working in Canada can be one of the pathways to acquiring permanent residence as local experience will enhance your points in the Express Entry System. Once you have PR, you can get eligible for citizenship Canada. Canada Work Visa offers temporary residence which can later help the applicant become a permanent resident.
It scores high in safety, security, political stability, multicultural society, civil liberties, gender equality, quality education, better healthcare facilities, and sustainability goals.
How to kick-start a Canada work visa from Saudi Arabia? Don’t worry; we will ease the application process for you. Our expert team of ICCRC-licensed consultants in Saudi Arabia will help you through the application process.
Canada Work Visa Categories
A Canada work permit visa allows a candidate to work for a Canadian company for a limited time. Employers need to produce LMIA work Canada to apply for employees’ work permits. There are two types of work permits issued by the Canadian Immigration authorities.
Employer-Specific Work Permit
This LMIA Canada work permit needs a valid job offer and allows foreigners to work in Canada for a specified employer. The employer applies for the work permit of a foreign recruit to the government of Canada with an LMIA document. The outside professional can work in Canada with an Employer-Specific Work Permit for three years.
Open Work Permit
The job aspirant doesn't require a job offer for Open Work Permit Canada and can work for a chosen employer. The Canadian government issues this work permit to Canada after reviewing the candidate's occupation, skills, qualifications, proficiency in the language, and other related factors.
Canada issues Temporary Resident Visas (TRV) or Electronic Travel Authorisation (eTA) depending on nationality. Saudi residents usually need TRV to work in Canada. Contact our qualified Canada work permit consultants to know how to choose the suitable type of Canada work permit from Riyadh.
Canada Work Permit Requirements
Canada welcomes overseas workers. The government lists in-demand occupations requiring a Canada work permit from Jeddah and other cities. Most foreigners require a permit to be eligible to work in Canada, with some exemptions. For this Canada visa, most candidates will need a job offer in Canada backed by the Canada LMIA program. The eligibility criteria vary depending on the field and type of employment contract. But regardless of where and which kind of work permit you apply for, you must:
- Convince the officer that you will exit Canada when your work authorisation expires
- You have sufficient funds for travel expenses and accommodation charges during your Canada stay.
- No criminal activity record
- Obey Canadian laws and not be a danger to the nation’s security
- Be a healthy person with no significant contagious diseases
- Work only for the eligible employer who complies with the conditions
- Provide additional documents if asked by the officer to seek entry into the country
Documents Required for Canadian Work Visa
A candidate requires a legal permit to work in Canada and a genuine visa for entry. The necessary documents for a Canadian work visa are as follows:
- Application for work permit inside or outside Canada
- Valid Passport copy and 2 photographs
- Payment receipt of Work visa processing
- Proof of current immigration status, if inside Canada, produce a valid visa
- Family information, if accompanying, marriage certificate and birth certificate of children
- Work experience proof
- Educational Degrees with ECA
- Language skills in English or French
- A Job offer under the LMIA program Canada is required for Employer-Specific Work Permit
- Sufficient funds required to survive on own
- Medical report
- Character certificate from Police
For smooth Canada work visa application and document arrangement, contact our registered agents in Saudi Arabia.
Application Process for Worker Visa Canada
To get Canada work permit from Dammam or other major cities in Saudi Arabia, a candidate needs to follow the below-listed application process:
- Employer applies for LMIA document if necessary and issues valid job offer
- In case of open work permit, arrange the necessary documents
- The candidate can now apply for a Canada visa application via the IRCC website
- Attend the interview if required and submit biometric data to prepare to fly to Canada
Why Select DM Consultants in Saudi Arabia to Work in Canada?
To work in Canada, a candidate needs the correct visa type. The process can be complex and exhausting, and that’s where experts come in handy. We have years of expertise in successfully handling thousands of visa and immigration applications across three continents to make your journey easier. Our esteemed clients rate us highly for offering flawless work visa service Canada globally. DM Consultants Saudi Arabia will help you secure a Canada job visa and permanent residency by providing solutions in tricky situations. We have a dedicated team that aids you in immigration to a new country through skilled and investment programs. Skilled workforce helps in social development Canada.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
An eligible skilled worker can migrate to a developed country like Canada or Australia with our professional assistance. Register through our website and provide your details.
Our team will respond immediately after you register with us. We will provide FREE Counseling on eligibility requirements and brief you about the process.
Sign Up With Us
DM has a global presence and offers top-class services. We have an easy procedure for signup on the website, and you can hire our immigration services with required consultation fee payment through our payment gateway.
We provide FREE Evaluation to gauge your eligibility for the particular immigration program after you sign up with us and provide all the necessary details. Our services are transparent and genuine.
Our experts will help you in document arrangement to increase chances of application approval. We will guide you on how to get the pending document within the required timeframe.
Once we are sure that all the documents have been arranged, we will start your visa application process. We will assign a dedicated case officer who will regularly update you on application status.
Our services continue after approval. We ensure you board a safe flight and that your journey is smooth. We also assist in searching for jobs, accommodation, and registration in the new country.
Get Ready to Fly
Realise your immigration dreams and get ready to fly to your chosen destination. Start your immigration application with DM Immigration Consultants in Saudi Arabia.
Frequently Asked Questions
- An authorised employer in Canada can make a temporary offer for a limited period – six months, one year, etc. People can only start working after getting a Temporary Work Permit.
- A permanent job offer is for an unspecified time. Foreigners can begin working after getting an Immigration Visa in Canada.
- You fail to persuade the officer that you will perform your intended work satisfactorily
- You don't convince the officer about your firm intention to return to your native country after the work visa expiry
- You do not fulfil the work criteria for the permit you applied for