Overview of Australia Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa
Are you looking to migrate to a specific region in Australian provinces? You can apply through Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa. It is one of the most successful skilled immigration programs in Australia. It enables successful applicants to live, study and work in designated regional areas for five years, with a pathway to permanent residence in Australia. DM Immigration Consultant Saudi Arabia offers the professional support you require to get visa approval.
It is for skilled overseas workers who want to live and work in a designated area in Australia. Most locations in Australia outside significant cities (Melbourne, Brisbane, and Sydney), like Perth and Gold Coast, are classified as designated regional areas for migration purposes.
So do you have the required credentials and want to apply for Subclass 491? Get help from our MARA-registered immigration consultants in Saudi Arabia. Apply for Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa from Saudi Arabia and get full assistance in the application process. You can register with us today to learn more details about this visa.
Key Features of Australia Subclass 491
It is a temporary visa for provisional residence in Australia. The applicant must get a nomination from a territorial government in Australia or get sponsorship from a family member living in a designated area and meeting all the eligibility requirements.
This state-nominated provisional visa for skilled immigrants authorises you and your families to work and live in a specific Australian region for up to five years. Through this visa you can apply for Australia PR after staying three years. Nomination by a state or territory helps a candidate to get more points to qualify for an Australia Subclass 491 monitored by the Department of Home Affairs points test.
The applicant must get an invitation to apply (ITA) after giving an Expression of Interest in the listed skillset, depending on the region. This visa can act as the pathway to apply for permanent Skilled Regional Subclass 191. You must withdraw your nomination to be granted a visa.
Benefits of 491 visa Australia
The planning levels for regional migration programs are 11,200 in 2021-22 and 34,000 in 2022-23. After you complete all the formalities, you will receive the 491 visa Australia and will be eligible to enjoy the following privileges:
- Stay in Australia for 5 years
- Live, study, and work in a chosen regional area
- Travel to and from Australia until the visa expires
- Apply for Australia permanent residence if eligible through the Skilled Regional subclass 191 (permanent) visa.
You can also get Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa – A subsequent entrant for family members who can stay until your family member’s visa validity ends.
Eligibility Criteria for 491 Australia Visa
The general requirements for a 491 Australia Visa are as under:
- The applicant’s job category must be in the SOL of the region in Australia
- Get an ITA, state or territorial government nomination or sponsorship by an eligible family member
- Skill assessment
- Proficient in the English language
- Aged 18-45 years
- Must score a minimum of 65 points
- Zero criminal record
- Medical check-up report
- Debt free to the Government of Australia and no record of visa refusal or cancellation
- Commitment to living in Australia for long
- Must be 18 plus and living in a particular area of Australia
- The sponsor should be a permanent resident, or citizen of Australia, or a New Zealand citizen
- Be an eligible relative of you or your partner who can be an Australian relative or by their cohabitating spouse or dependent partner
To check your eligibility for a sponsored family visa Australia, contact our Best Australian immigration consultants in Saudi Arabia.
Documents Required for Australia Visa Subclass 491 Application
To submit the EOI for a particular province, an applicant requires the following documents for a skilled Australian immigration application under Subclass 491.
- Original passport copy
- Character certificate by Police
- IELTS Language Proficiency test results
- Skill assessment documents
- Birth certificate
- Sufficient funds to bear travel expenses
- Medical report
- Australian work experience
- Details of the sponsor
- Marriage certificate or relationship status document with a family member for Family sponsored visa Australia.
Application Process for Skilled Work Regional Provisional Visa?
The Australia Regional (Provisional) visa application process consists of the following steps:
- Check eligibility for this regional provisional visa and arrange the documents
- Show EOI in Skill Select to Australia’s Department of Home Affairs.
- The EOI is stored in SkillSelect with two years validity.
- You need 65 points on SkillSelect to get eligible. The regional government agencies can nominate you according to your occupation, and you will receive an ITA.
- After the nomination, you improve your score, and you can submit your application to the DHA with the required documents.
- Your visa will be issued after approval, with five years of validity. After residing for three years in Australia, you can become eligible for permanent residency.
Why choose DM Consultant Saudi Arabia?
Applying for a 491 visa can be complex and consume too much time. Also, a slight mistake can derail your immigration journey. You will need professional expertise for a smooth process, and DM consultant Saudi Arabia is here to make your trip easy! You will receive support from our MARA-registered immigration agents to process your skilled immigration and visa application.
Schedule today a FREE Consultation to make your immigration process simpler. Our consultants have assisted over ten thousand clients to migrate to their dream destinations.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
An eligible skilled worker can migrate to a developed country like Canada or Australia with our professional assistance. Register through our website and provide your details.
Our team will respond immediately after you register with us. We will provide FREE Counseling on eligibility requirements and brief you about the process.
Sign Up With Us
DM has a global presence and offers top-class services. We have an easy procedure for signup on the website, and you can hire our immigration services with required consultation fee payment through our payment gateway.
We provide FREE Evaluation to gauge your eligibility for the particular immigration program after you sign up with us and provide all the necessary details. Our services are transparent and genuine.
Our experts will help you in document arrangement to increase chances of application approval. We will guide you on how to get the pending document within the required timeframe.
Once we are sure that all the documents have been arranged, we will start your visa application process. We will assign a dedicated case officer who will regularly update you on application status.
Our services continue after approval. We ensure you board a safe flight and that your journey is smooth. We also assist in searching for jobs, accommodation, and registration in the new country.
Get Ready to Fly
Realise your immigration dreams and get ready to fly to your chosen destination. Start your immigration application with DM Immigration Consultants in Saudi Arabia.
Frequently Asked Questions on Visa Subclass 491
- stay in Australia for five years
- live, study, and work in a specific region of Australia
- travel freely in and out of Australia while the visa is valid
- Regional applications get priority processing.
- Migrants can get incentives for longer stay in regional areas as they build crucial ties through community participation and workforce.
- More points are available to subclass 491 visa applicants.
- Course requirements and application processes
- Work experience according to SOL requirements of the region
- Pathways to permanent residency
- With regional study, earn an extra year on a post-study work visa