PEI Canada Consultants Saudi Arabia
Prince Edward Island can be an ideal option if you want to migrate to Canada through a more straightforward Provincial Nominee program. The Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) nominates individuals to offer them a pathway to permanent residence in Canada through the Federal government.
As a reliable Canada Immigration Consultant from Saudi Arabia, DM can help you with Canadian immigration through this program. We work with ICCRC-registered immigration consultants in Saudi Arabia to ensure a hassle-free immigration process for our clients. Contact our expert PEI Canada Consultants Saudi Arabia for a FREE consultation.
The immigration authorities in Prince Edward Island prioritise investors, and skilled professionals qualified to work in-demand occupations to fill shortages in the labour market.
About Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program
Applicants are selected for a provincial nomination in Edward Island based on their firm intention to live and work and their financial stability to settle down in the region and add to its economy.
The provincial government works with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to invite new immigrants to work, study and settle in the province through PEI PNP.
Many foreigners who wish to migrate to Canada from Saudi Arabia choose Prince Edward Island due to numerous job vacancies, better healthcare facilities, and quality of life. It also offers career growth and a business environment conducive to entrepreneurs. Students also find PEI an affordable option to experience advanced education in Canada.
Key Features of Prince Edward Island PNP
Prince Edward Island is Canada’s smallest province, located on the east coast of North America. It is an idle place to raise a family in Canada due to its beautiful surroundings comprising fertile farmland, beautiful red-sand beaches, and lighthouses. The Prince Edward Island economy depends on fishing, agriculture, and tourism.
The Island is considered safe and has less population. It gives the feel of small towns with no rush hours, short drives to work, safety, and a low crime rate. The province admits the most immigrants in Canada per capita of any region. Between July 1, 2021, and June 30, 2022, there were 3,436 new immigrants to Prince Edward Island.
The Atlantic province invited 46 candidates under the Prince Edward Island PNP’s Labour and Express Entry stream on March 2, 2023. So far, 484 candidates have received an Expression of Interest from PEI in 2023.
Choose PEI Immigration Category
Prince Edward Island has one enhanced immigration category through the Provincial Nominee Program – the PEI PNP Express Entry category. It also has two base categories: Labour Impact and Business Impact.
Applicants with good profiles can apply for Prince Edward Island nomination to settle in the province. The applicants must possess the required skills to meet the labour market demands.
It is for skilled workers and international graduates with the required skills and expertise in the Island's labour market. Labour Impact has three streams:
- Skilled Worker Stream
- Critical Worker Stream
- International Graduate Stream
The Business Impact
This stream is for business people who want to invest in a project on the Island. It allows you to reside in Edward Island on a work permit to get acquainted with the industry before getting a provincial nomination.
Atlantic Immigration Program
Prince Edward Island nominates candidates through AIP to hire foreign workers with job offers to occupy in-demand jobs in the market. This program operates in four Atlantic provinces.
If you plan to Prince Edward Island immigration from KSA, contact our expert consultants to assist you in selecting the most suitable stream for you.
Eligibility Criteria for Prince Edward Island PNP
To apply for the Prince Edward Island PNP, you must fulfill specific eligibility criteria depending on the immigration category.
- Must have a valid Canada Express Entry profile
- Individuals interested in living and working on the Island
- Relevant skills and knowledge to fill the labour gaps in the market
- Basic understanding of English or French
- For the Skilled Worker Stream, you must either be working in PEI or have a job offer from a PEI employer.
- For Critical Worker Stream, candidates must be sponsored by their employer registered in the Island for Canada PR.
- For International Graduate Stream, the applicant must have recently graduated from accredited Prince Edward Island universities and colleges and been hired by a PE Island Employer.
- Businesspeople interested in investing in PEI business
- Immigrate to PE Island on a work permit to understand the market and launch business
- An asset with a minimum net worth of CAD 600,000
- Basic knowledge of English and French
- Actively manage and operate the business in PEI
- Must intend to reside and work on the Island permanently
Documents Required for Prince Edward Island Nominee Program
The below-mentioned documents are required to apply for Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program:
- Copy of valid passport with history of travel needed
- Saudi residence ID
- Birth certificate of the principal applicant and accompanying dependents (if any)
- Certificate of Marriage or divorce (if required)
- Language proficiency test results
- Education, Training, and Employment Documents
- Complete work history with reference letters
- Proof of settlement funds
- Employment contract, a Job offer with a designated PEI company, and LMIA (if applicable)
Application Process for Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program?
PEI provincial nominee program through Express Entry operates through an EOI system. Interested applicants must create an eligible online profile and will be ranked based on human capital and adaptability factors. For non-express entry, streams apply directly to the province for nomination and then approach IRCC.
- Know the eligibility criteria of various streams for the PEI PNP program application.
- If eligible, submit your profile through EOI with passport information, identification, educational credentials, work experience, and contact details.
- Select a suitable stream and submit the profile for review. It will remain active for six months.
- If your profile gets selected, you will get ITA.
- You can apply for PEI PNP within 60 days by completing the application, arranging documents, and paying the fees.
- Submit your application for Canada permanent residence to IRCC after receiving provincial nomination. The Canadian government will evaluate your details and decide on the PR application.
How can DM Consultant help you in applying for PEI PNP?
DM Consultant is the most reliable immigration and visa agent in Saudi Arabia. We have assisted thousands of clients worldwide in realising their migration dreams by explaining the entire process transparently to them. We provide a complete checklist of documents, application filing, assistance in ECA, and provide support in making an impressive profile in the Canada Express Entry pool.
Book a Free Consultation today with our qualified Canada immigration consultants in Saudi Arabia to kick start the Prince Edward PNP application.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
An eligible skilled worker can migrate to a developed country like Canada or Australia with our professional assistance. Register through our website and provide your details.
Our team will respond immediately after you register with us. We will provide FREE Counseling on eligibility requirements and brief you about the process.
Sign Up With Us
DM has a global presence and offers top-class services. We have an easy procedure for signup on the website, and you can hire our immigration services with required consultation fee payment through our payment gateway.
We provide FREE Evaluation to gauge your eligibility for the particular immigration program after you sign up with us and provide all the necessary details. Our services are transparent and genuine.
Our experts will help you in document arrangement to increase chances of application approval. We will guide you on how to get the pending document within the required timeframe.
Once we are sure that all the documents have been arranged, we will start your visa application process. We will assign a dedicated case officer who will regularly update you on application status.
Our services continue after approval. We ensure you board a safe flight and that your journey is smooth. We also assist in searching for jobs, accommodation, and registration in the new country.
Get Ready to Fly
Realise your immigration dreams and get ready to fly to your chosen destination. Start your immigration application with DM Immigration Consultants in Saudi Arabia.