Overview of Australia Subclass 190
Are you a highly skilled Saudi Arabian worker and want to settle in a city of your choice, Down Under? The Australia Subclass 190 is an excellent option for skilled immigration to Australia. It is a points-tested permanent visa for skilled foreign workers who get a nomination from Australia’s state or territorial government. The nomination from a particular region adds points to help you to qualify for a 190 visa under the Australian Department of Home Affairs points-tested system.
DM Consultant Saudi Arabia can provide crucial support to obtain a Skilled Nominated Visa. Our MARA-registered agents will make you understand the procedure entirely and make the immigration journey more straightforward for you.
Subclass 190 Visa allows people to live and work in Australia and boost the country’s economy. This skilled immigration program, like subclass 189, is based on points, expression of interest, nomination, and invitation to apply, which will get successful approval on sponsorships by employers in Australia. If you want to apply for this visa, you can seek guidance from our Skilled Nominated Visa Australia consultants in Saudi Arabia.
Key Features of Australia Skilled Nominated Visa
Australia-nominated visa is for highly skilled foreign workers whose jobs are mentioned on the Australian Skilled Occupations List (SOL). The applicant must finish the skills assessment test to get nominated by a state or territorial government in Australia. It helps candidates score more points after EOI.
You can stay in Australia indefinitely through this visa. The visa has a travel component that expires 5 years after the visa grant date. After five years, if outside, you will need a Resident Return visa to re-enter Australia as a permanent resident.
You can include family members in your application. The visa costs AUD 4,240 for the principal applicant. There is extra charge for each family member who applies for the visa with you. The processing time can range from 3 months to 3 years as the Australian Department of Home Affairs assesses based on individual circumstances.
Benefits of 190 Visa Australia
The candidates can avail of quick visa processing and ensure error-free applications. Australian permanent residence starts after the visa is granted. Under this visa, state and territorial governments in Australia planned nomination of 11,200 for the 2021-22 Migration Program and 31,000 applicants for 2022-23. If you are issued a 190 Visa Australia, you and your family can avail of the following benefits:
- Stay in Australia permanently
- Work and study anywhere in Australia
- Access to advanced education and healthcare facilities
- Eligibility to apply for Australian citizenship
- Sponsor eligible family members for Australia PR
- Travel freely inside and outside of Australia for 5 years
Eligibility Criteria for Australia Subclass 190
The eligibility criteria for Australia Subclass 190 are as follows:
- Submit an EOI and receive an ITA
- Get a nomination for this visa by an Australian state or territory government agency.
- Suitable skill assessment
- Age below 45 when ITA comes
- Occupation in the SOL
- A minimum score of 65
- Required IELTS score
- Meet the skills requirement
- Medical report and character certificate
- Cleared all debt against the Australian government
- Sign the Australian values statement
- No prior visa cancellation or application refusal
DM is registered with the Australian Government Authority – Migration Agents Registration Authority. Check your eligibility with our certified agents and get your visa approval with 100% success if you meet all the requirements.
Documents Required to Apply for Subclass 190
An applicant must provide the required documents to support her Expression of Interest claims and prove that you meet all the Subclass 190 eligibility criteria.
- Online visa application form
- Identity proof
- IELTS certificate with test results
- Skill Assessment Certificate
- Original passport copy with relevant travel details
- Two photos
- Educational credentials
- Evidence of your work experience
- Police clearance certificate and medical report
- Sponsorship proof
- Spouse’s passport and other documents (if needed)
Application Process for Skilled Nominated Visa from Saudi Arabia
Our expert consultants at DM will help you understand the eligibility criteria for Australia Skilled Nominated Visa from Saudi Arabia before kick-starting the application process. We assist in gathering the required documents and verifying the details. We will give details of visa requirements and do a diligence check of all the papers listed below:
- Select your occupation on the SOL. Check eligibility for the skilled test conducted by the immigration authorities.
- Submit EOI to get nominated from a province, state or territory. Earn at least 65 points based on age, educational qualifications, work experience, and language proficiency.
- Apply for sponsorship by clearly mentioning your work experience, skills, and choice of place.
- Department of Home Affairs will evaluate your EOI request and give ITA if you meet the requirements.
- Submit the visa application within 60 days.
- Once DHA approves the application (after several months), you will receive your visa and can kick-start work in Australia.
Why Choose DM Immigration Consultants in Saudi Arabia
A candidate must be careful in Skilled Nominated visa application. A minor error or misleading information can lead to a long delay or complete rejection of the application. DM Immigration consultants in Saudi Arabia will guide you through the application process and follow a standard procedure to ensure you get your visa within the required timeframe. Start your Skilled Nominated visa application by registering with us today!
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A qualified, skilled worker that meets the eligibility criteria can migrate to a foreign country like Canada or Australia. Contact us today to register through our website and provide your details.
Our team will respond immediately after you register with us. We will provide FREE Counseling on immigration services to know your requirements and brief you about the process.
Sign Up With Us
DM has a global presence and offers top-class services. We have a simple signup procedure on the website, and you can avail of our immigration services with fee payment through our easy payment gateway.
We offer FREE Evaluation to check your eligibility for the particular immigration program after you sign up with us and provide all the necessary details. Our services are transparent and genuine.
Our legal experts will help you arrange all the documents to ensure a flawless immigration application. If anything needs to be added, we will guide you on how to get the document within the required timeframe.
Once we are sure that all the documents have been arranged, we will start your visa application process. You will be assigned a case officer who regularly updates your application status.
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Even after successful approval, we don’t stop, and our services continue. We ensure you board a flight safely and that your journey is smooth. We also assist in searching for jobs, accommodation, and registration in the new country.
Get Ready to Fly
Give your immigration dreams wings and prepare to fly to your destination. Begin immigration applications with DM Immigration Consultants in Saudi Arabia to kickstart the immigration journey.