Schengen Visit Visa Consultants Saudi Arabia
Are you planning a short but memorable trip to Europe? You can visit many countries on a single Schengen Visit Visa. A total of 27 countries are part of the Schengen zone. The purpose of the visit can be a family gathering, business meeting, or spending vacation.
Saudi passport holders and residents who fulfill the required criteria can apply for a Schengen visa. Contact DM Consultants Saudi Arabia to learn how to apply for an entry permit to Schengen and travel across beautiful countries like France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, etc.
We have an experienced staff of qualified consultants in Saudi Arabia who will brief you about the visa application process and guide you properly in availing Schengen visa. DM is the leading visa consultancy in Saudi Arabia that can help you quickly and smoothly process a Schengen visit visa from Saudi Arabia.
Explore 27 Countries on single Schengen Tourist Visa
Most European countries except the United Kingdom are part of the Schengen countries, the EU passport-free zone, which includes most of the EU and four member countries from the European Free Trade Association (EFTA). It’s the world’s most extensive free travel region. A Schengen Tourist Visa is a temporary travel paper authorising non-EU passport holders to stay in Europe for up to 90 days inside 180 days. The Schengen region includes most EU countries except Romania, Ireland, Cyprus, and Bulgaria. Early in 2023, Croatia became the latest EU member country to be part of the Schengen and Euro Zone, while Bulgaria and Romania are in continuous negotiations to join the travel-free zone. Four non-EU states in EFTA, Iceland, Switzerland, Norway, and Liechtenstein, are also in the Schengen countries.
The 27 Schengen countries include:
Central Europe: Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Hungary
Western Europe: Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Spain, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Portugal, and the Netherlands
Eastern Europe: Denmark, Croatia
Southern Europe: Malta, Italy, and Greece
Northern Europe: Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, and Lithuania
Features of Schengen Visa
The uniform Schengen Visa is an entry permit for a visit to family members or friends or tourism in any of the Schengen Area member states. The visa allows its owner to remain in this region for up to 90 days, within 180 days, and travel easily in the member countries without any major internal border checks.
A valid Schengen visa allows hassle-free travel across the Schengen area. It can be in the form of a sticker affixed to the traveler’s passport and should be shown to the border guard at the external borders of the Schengen Area. The border guard holds the final authority over whether the visitor should be allowed to enter. Therefore, a prior visa validity check is important to avail of the benefits without significant issues. The key features of a visa Schengen Saudi Arabia are:
- Apply for a visa to a Schengen country of your choice where you wish to enter first or plan an extended stay.
- Ensure a valid visa to stay in the area for 90 days and travel from country to country in the territory.
- The standard processing time for a Schengen visit application is 15 days. However, it depends on individual cases and can be extended to 30 or 60 days if the embassy wants more details about the application and documentation.
Northern European countries Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, and Iceland are considered the easiest option to enter the Schengen area from Saudi Arabia. Schengen countries issued 2.4 million visas for short-term stays in 2021 after getting about 3 million applications.
Types of Schengen Visit Visa
Schengen Visa Jeddah is a document issued generally in the form of a sticker affixed on the passport by a Schengen State to authorise the applicant to:
- Live in the Schengen area for up to 90 days in any 180 days (short stay visa),
- Transit via airports of the Schengen (airport transit visa).
The different types of Schengen Visit Visas are:
It allows them to enter the Schengen Area only once, within the given period, as mentioned on the visa sticker affixed to their passport.
It gives you a second chance to return to the Schengen territory once you have left it.
A multiple-entry Schengen visa is to enter and exit the region multiple times. You can obtain a 1-year, 3-year, and 5-year multiple-entry. If you aim to study, work or reside in a specific Schengen state for more than 90 days, you should apply for a specific type for that particular European country. You can also avail of medical visa for treatment and stay as permitted for an entire period.
Short-stay visas are Type C which allow stays no more than 3 months while Type D are for longer stay which allow stay for more than 3 months. The complexity of the application process for Schengen visa Dammam gets more straightforward with the guidance of Schengen experts. Contact us for a FREE consultation to know how we can help in your application process.
Eligibility Criteria for Schengen Visa
The eligibility criteria for Schengen Visa are listed below:
- Non-EU nationality
- Complete Travel itinerary and valid purpose for stay
- A valid passport and previous travel details
- Show firm intention to return to the home country after visa expiry
- Minimum coverage of €30,000 as travel health insurance
- Related health documents for medical travel
- Sufficient funds to bear travel expenses and accommodation
- No objection from the employer or institution for travel
- Documents of company and partners in case of business visa
To know more eligibility requirements contact our schengen visa agents in dammam, Al Khobar and other cities of Saudi Arabia.
Documents required for Schengen Visit Visa from Saudi Arabia
A candidate should produce the following documents to get approval for a Schengen Visit visa from Saudi Arabia.
- Schengen Visitor Visa application form
- Copy of passport and required travel documents
- 2 Photographs
- Identity proof
- Provide proof of accompanying family member and other documents
- Cover letter mentioning the purpose of the visit
- NOC from the employer or educational institution
- Employment contract
- Schengen area medical insurance
- Details of accommodation in the Schengen States
- Travel itinerary proof and Return flight tickets
- Bank statement proving sufficient financial means covering medical expenses, food, accommodation and travel
- Additional documents if required
Our schengen visa agents in Riyadh can help you in documentation arrangement to avoid any hassles.
Schengen Visa Application Process
You can visit a nearby consulate or embassy in Saudi Arabia for a Schengen visa application. You can only apply to the VFS Global application center in Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar, or Aramco Dhahran. The application process involves the following steps:
- Fill in a Schengen Visitor application form online or VFS global which is an authorised visa application center.
- Arrange all the documents and pay visa fees and submit application
- Schedule a Schengen visa appointment and attend the interview
- Give Biometrics with submitted fingerprints data at the closest visa center or consulates. Wait for the approval of Schengen visas and get a Schengen entry granted from Saudi Arabia with visa approval and bring along eligible passports with residence proof.
How can DM Consultants Saudi Arabia assist you in availing Schengen Visa?
We will make your plan of a short trip to Europe from Saudi Arabia a reality by availing of a Schengen Visit Visa. DM Immigration Consultants works with expert schengen visa agents in Jeddah and other cities who are always up-to-date with the latest updates from different European countries. Our motto is to offer all our clients professional services in equal amount to make their travel to France, Germany, Spain and other countries easier.
So, if you have any queries, we are here to solve them.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
An eligible skilled worker can migrate to a developed country like Canada or Australia with our professional assistance. Register through our website and provide your details.
Our team will respond immediately after you register with us. We will provide FREE Counseling on eligibility requirements and brief you about the process.
Sign Up With Us
DM has a global presence and offers top-class services. We have an easy procedure for signup on the website, and you can hire our immigration services with required consultation fee payment through our payment gateway.
We provide FREE Evaluation to gauge your eligibility for the particular immigration program after you sign up with us and provide all the necessary details. Our services are transparent and genuine.
Our experts will help you in document arrangement to increase chances of application approval. We will guide you on how to get the pending document within the required timeframe.
Once we are sure that all the documents have been arranged, we will start your visa application process. We will assign a dedicated case officer who will regularly update you on application status.
Our services continue after approval. We ensure you board a safe flight and that your journey is smooth. We also assist in searching for jobs, accommodation, and registration in the new country.
Get Ready to Fly
Realise your immigration dreams and get ready to fly to your chosen destination. Start your immigration application with DM Immigration Consultants in Saudi Arabia.