Canada PNP Consultants Saudi Arabia
Do you want to migrate to a specific province or territory in Canada? You can do that through Provincial Nominee Program Canada. It is an easy option for getting Canadian permanent residence. So, if you have the required skills to adapt to the Canadian labour market and boost its economy, you can apply for Canada PNP from Saudi Arabia and secure a PR.
DM Immigration consultant, the best Canadian immigration agency in Saudi Arabia, can help you to simplify the application process. Canada offers better quality of life and career enhancement opportunities to attract skilled foreign workers to address labour gaps in the market and add to economic growth. Various sectors like information and communication technology, health, and other science and engineering-related fields are always in demand that Saudi residents can target to seek permanent residence in Canada.
Our ICCRC-certified Canada immigration consultants in Saudi Arabia assist you in making your immigration journey hassle-free. Schedule a FREE consultation today with our qualified consultants for more details about different PNP programs in Canada.
Overview of Provincial Nomination Program Canada
Canada is a favourite destination for economic immigrants due to its robust economy, developed healthcare system, advanced educational facilities, safety, and security. Immigrants have made up the largest share of the population in Canada in over 150 years, and the government is boosting further immigration. Immigrants could represent 29.1% to 34.0% of the population of Canada by 2041, according to Statistics Canada’s recent population projections. Canada recently admitted over half of the new residents under the economic category. Just over one-third (34.5%) of these 748,120 economic immigrants were selected through skilled worker programs, and another one-third (33.6%) through the Provincial Nominee Program Canada.
Eleven provinces and territories in Canada invite global skilled workers through their PNP programs. There are around 80 different programs active in Canada offered by provinces or territories. Quebec does not have any PNP program.
According to a study from Statistics Canada in collaboration with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) in August 2022, immigrants who earn PR through the PNP and the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) fare better in the labour market than those who immigrate through the Foreign Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and the Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP). They get an edge through Canadian work experience and pre-arranged employment as temporary foreign workers.
Features of the Canada Provincial Nomination Program
Canada’s provincial nomination program invites highly skilled foreign workers to a specific province or territory to meet its economic and demographic needs. The local governments operate the program in coordination with the government of Canada. The province will nominate a successful PNP applicant for PR application with the federal government. It is the most accessible pathway for Canadian immigration from Saudi Arabia. Highlights of Canada PNP Programs are:
- Easiest pathway to Canada PR by getting a nomination from a specific province
- Numerous job options and career enhancement opportunities, as the nomination is provided when the requirement for a specific profile is in-demand in that region.
- You can expect the Canada PR process to complete in six months, like Canada Express Entry, after you get the nomination.
- You can apply through the Express Entry pool or Non-Express Entry process. A few PNP streams linked through Express Entry have no employment requirement.
Choose your preferred PNP Program in Canada
We DM Immigration Consultants in Saudi Arabia, can help you acquire permanent residency through your preferred PNP programs. The popular provinces offering a pathway for PR through PNP are as under:
The province operates at least six immigration streams divided into three, each among workers and entrepreneurs categories.
MPNP offers around 3 streams, with their separate pathways, through which you can migrate to the province of Manitoba and secure Canada PR.
New Brunswick PNP
It allows the Government of New Brunswick to nominate individuals under numerous streams with the greatest ability to become economically established in the region.
British Columbia PNP
The program enables the province to choose and nominate foreign workers, entrepreneurs, and international students to help meet its labour market needs and grow the economy.
Nova Scotia PNP
The province's PNP program offers many streams for experienced, skilled, and international graduates who plan to work and live in the smallest area in Canada.
Overseas workers, international students, and others with the required skills, experience, and education apply to the Ontario Provincial Nominee Programs for a nomination.
The Saskatchewan PNP programs allow the province to nominate candidates under International Skilled Worker, Saskatchewan Experience, and Business Immigration.
Prince Edward Island PNP
The province currently prioritises entrepreneurs and people qualified to work in fields with identified skill shortages in the PEI labour market.
Eligibility Criteria for PNP Program Canada from Saudi Arabia
Each province and territory has streams targeting certain groups like students, business people, skilled workers, and semi-skilled workers. The requirements vary according to immigration programs. For example, age and annual income requirements for British Columbia PNP differ from that of Ontario or Saskatchewan PNP programs. The general eligibility criteria are:
- Required skills, work experience, and educational qualifications to add to the economy of a particular province or territory
- Commitment to living in the province
- Want to apply for Canada PR
- No severe health problems and criminal record
Documents Required to Proceed with PNP Canada Application
- Copy of valid passport and relevant travel details
- Educational and skill set documents verified by authorised bodies
- Positive medical examination report
- Character certificate from Police
- Nomination certificate if successful
- Other supporting documents required for the Canada PR application
Application Process for Canada PNP Program
You can apply through the non-Express Entry process or Express Entry, depending on the PNP stream you are applying to:
Non-Express Entry process
- Apply under a non-Express Entry stream for provincial nomination
- Satisfy the eligibility requirements of the specific province that nominates you.
- Apply for permanent residence online once you nominate
- Processing times for immigration applications are longer than through Express Entry
Express Entry process
There are two ways to apply under the online Express Entry process:
- Contact a specific province or territory and apply for a nomination under a Canada Express Entry stream.
- If you receive a provincial nomination, create an Express Entry profile (or update your profile) and display your nomination.
- Use IRCC login to apply electronically for PR after getting an Invitation to Apply.
- Create a profile in the Canada Express Entry and choose the provinces and territories you prefer.
- If you receive notification of interest to your account, contact the province or territory directly.
- You apply to their Express Entry stream.
- If successful, the specific province or territory will send a nomination certificate to your account, and you will accept it electronically.
- After getting ITA, approach the IRCC website, formerly known as Canadian Citizenship and Immigration (CIC), and submit an electronic application using a CIC login.
After spending some time as a permanent resident, you can also become a Canadian Citizen.
How Can DM Help you in Availing of Canada PR through PNP programs?
DM Immigration Consultant Saudi Arabia is a registered Canadian immigration consultant and works with certified legal experts. We can help you to apply for a Canada PR through one of the various options available under PNP programs. Our professional setup ensures the client’s application is given the attention it deserves and the process is completed within the given timeframe.
We are the leading consultancy in Saudi Arabia and work with a team of ICCRC-authorised agents to support our customers in their immigration journey. We have almost a decade of experience assisting skilled professionals, students, and entrepreneurs in a successful migration to Canada. We assign a dedicated case officer to provide full support in the application process and keep you updated about the status through smooth communication with the immigration authorities.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
An eligible skilled worker can migrate to a developed country like Canada or Australia with our professional assistance. Register through our website and provide your details.
Our team will respond immediately after you register with us. We will provide FREE Counseling on eligibility requirements and brief you about the process.
Sign Up With Us
DM has a global presence and offers top-class services. We have an easy procedure for signup on the website, and you can hire our immigration services with required consultation fee payment through our payment gateway.
We provide FREE Evaluation to gauge your eligibility for the particular immigration program after you sign up with us and provide all the necessary details. Our services are transparent and genuine.
Our experts will help you in document arrangement to increase chances of application approval. We will guide you on how to get the pending document within the required timeframe.
Once we are sure that all the documents have been arranged, we will start your visa application process. We will assign a dedicated case officer who will regularly update you on application status.
Our services continue after approval. We ensure you board a safe flight and that your journey is smooth. We also assist in searching for jobs, accommodation, and registration in the new country.
Get Ready to Fly
Realise your immigration dreams and get ready to fly to your chosen destination. Start your immigration application with DM Immigration Consultants in Saudi Arabia.