Visitor Visa Canada Consultants Saudi Arabia
Are you planning to explore Canada for tourism, leisure, or a personal visit? You need Visitor Visa Canada to enter the North American country. Canada is a preferred destination for immigrants and non-immigrants who enter the country for short-term trips annually. The country is always busy welcoming tourists and immigrants.
DM Immigration Consultant Saudi Arabia can help you obtain the travel document faster through our trustworthy and transparent services. The entire application process can be complex and time-consuming, as the candidates must fulfill all the criteria set by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). DM Consultants will make the application process easier for you and help you secure a Canada visit visa from Saudi Arabia within a month by following a customised procedure suiting the client’s requirements.
Top Reasons to Visit Canada
Canada is a beautiful place to explore and the perfect destination for holidays. Also known as the ‘Great White North,’ Canada is the 2nd largest country in the world in terms of area. The country is on the tourists’ bucket list due to its diverse culture, cold winters, rocky mountains, glaciers, unraveled lakes, and forests. You can travel to the country on Canada Tourist Visa. It houses cosmopolitan cities like Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton that are multicultural, friendly, safe, and clean. Ottawa is the capital city of Canada. The country offers something for any traveler, from the breathtaking Niagara Falls and river rafting to rich urban centers or the stark Arctic tundra.
Canada recorded 1,157,559 Visitor Arrivals in December 2022, compared with 836,789 in November 2022. The data, according to CEIC, was at an all-time high of 3,388,299 people in July 2019 and a record low of 23,621 in April 2020. A record 32 million international tourists visited Canada in 2019.
Features of Canada Tourist Visa
Saudi Arabia to Canada visa authorises individuals to enter Canada and explore the country for a limited time. Foreigners with a passport from visiting visa-exempt countries need an eTA to enter Canada. However, citizens of the USA who already have valid Canadian visas don’t need eTA. The main features of a Canada visit visa are:
- It is a temporary visa used for tourism and leisure
- To unite with a family member
- To visit on business
- Enter and stay in Canada for a limited time
- Attend a short-term study course and, if possible, search for work in Canada
- Attend a funeral or support a critically ill person
- To join a vessel (marine crew member)
- To assume a diplomatic post
- You can include family members in your visa application
Contact us today to avail your Canada Visit Visa from Riyad and secure your visa within a month after application submission. You can apply for an extension after the expiry. You can only stay, study, or work in Canada for a short time on this visa.
Types of Canada Visit Visa
The Canadian government grants temporary visas to non-immigrants who plan to travel to the country for business, tourism, medical treatment, or to unite with family members or friends. All foreigners, except citizens from exempted countries, require a visit visa, also called Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), usually valid for five years. You can enter the country and stay for six months.
There are different types of Canadian visitor visas:
Foreigners required to get a travel visa to Canada will also need a transit visa to pass through Canada without stopping or visiting. This visa is required even if the traveler will be in Canada for 48 hours or less.
Single entry visas
Tourists can enter the country only once during the visa's validity period. It may be issued up to 6 months before the expected travel date. This visa should expire at least one month after the scheduled arrival date in Canada.
Multiple entry visas
You can enter Canada as often as necessary during the visa's validity period. This long-term visa for legitimate travelers has a maximum validity date of up to 10 years or one month before the expiry date on the travel document.
A Canadian trip can prove to be a lifetime experience. However, first, know whether you need a Canada visit visa from KSA, electronic travel authorisation (eTA), or transit visa to enter Canada. The requirement will depend on your itinerary, passport, travel documents, and traveling mode to Canada.
Canada Tourist Visa Requirements from Saudi Arabia
The candidates need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria to get a Visitor Visa Canada:
- Valid Passport and travel details
- No criminal record
- No major health issues that can put others in danger
- Convince the visa interviewer that you will return on time
- Sufficient funds to bear travel expenses and accommodation costs
- A letter of invitation from a citizen or resident in Canada (if available)
Contact our experienced visit visa consultants today to learn more about Canada Tourist Visa Requirements from Saudi Arabia. We will guide you through the entire visa application process and make things simpler for you.
Documents required for Visit Visa Canada
- Copy of passport
- Online visa application form
- Receipt of visa fees payment
- Required Bank statement to prove financial stability
- Character Certificate from Police
- Medical Reports
- State your purpose of the visit
- Trade license and other documents of investors or partners if going for a short business trip
- Travel Insurance
- Valid return ticket
Check the documents you require for Canada Visit Visa from Jeddah with our experts at DM.
Application Process for Canada Tourist Visa from Saudi Arabia
The visa application process for Canada Tourist Visa from Saudi Arabia involves the following steps:
- Apply for a Canada visa by visiting the visa application center (VFS Global) or a Consulate.
- Arrange all the required documents and pay the visa processing fees.
- Include your family members in the application (if needed)
- Share Biometric information
- Our expert consultants will assist you in tracking the application status.
The visa is issued through email after the application process concludes. The immigration authorities can refuse a visa if the applicant doesn’t produce all the required documents or commits a mistake in the application form.
How Can DM Consultants Assist you with Visa Approval?
DM Consultants Saudi Arabia offers professional consultancy services to its clients at competitive prices. Our experienced consultants have ready solutions to your queries. Get FREE counseling from our ICCRC-licensed agents, a FREE IELTS course, assistance in arranging documents as per requirements, full support and visit visa updates, and visa interview preparations to make your Canada journey smooth and easy.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A qualified, skilled worker that meets the eligibility criteria can migrate to a foreign country like Canada or Australia. Contact us today to register through our website and provide your details.
Our team will respond immediately after you register with us. We will provide FREE Counseling on immigration services to know your requirements and brief you about the process.
Sign Up With Us
DM has a global presence and offers top-class services. We have a simple signup procedure on the website, and you can avail of our immigration services with fee payment through our easy payment gateway.
We offer FREE Evaluation to check your eligibility for the particular immigration program after you sign up with us and provide all the necessary details. Our services are transparent and genuine.
Our legal experts will help you arrange all the documents to ensure a flawless immigration application. If anything needs to be added, we will guide you on how to get the document within the required timeframe.
Once we are sure that all the documents have been arranged, we will start your visa application process. You will be assigned a case officer who regularly updates your application status.
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Even after successful approval, we don’t stop, and our services continue. We ensure you board a flight safely and that your journey is smooth. We also assist in searching for jobs, accommodation, and registration in the new country.
Get Ready to Fly
Give your immigration dreams wings and prepare to fly to your destination. Begin immigration applications with DM Immigration Consultants in Saudi Arabia to kickstart the immigration journey.
Frequently Asked Questions on Canada Visit Visa from Saudi Arabia
- Family gatherings or meeting relatives and friends
- For tourism or leisure
- Business conferences, meetings, seminars, and signings
- Participate in non-profit events, competitions, concerts, etc.
- Medical treatment, attending funerals, etc.
- Submit your completed and signed application form
- Staple two passport-sized photos to the application
- Include all the family information
- Pay the application fees
- Attach Valid passport and relevant travel documents:
- Six months bank statement
- A letter from employer stating position, salary, length of service and contract dates, or proof of retirement income if applicable.
- Visitor Visa (in Canada) – 23 days
- Visitor Visa (outside Canada) – 4 to 8 months
- Visitor Visa extension – 6 months
- Insufficient personal assets in the native country
- Incomplete or misleading documentation supporting the case
- The unstable situation of the applicant in employment
- Insufficient funds availability to bear travel expenses