Benefits of Northern Immigration Pilot RNIP
- Choose a community of choice across five provinces in Canada
- Quality of life
- Advanced education and healthcare facilities
- Exposure to diverse cultures and government benefits
RNIP Canada Program Consultants Saudi Arabia
Do you want to seek Canadian immigration but need help to qualify through Express Entry and popular Provincial Nominee Programs? No need to worry; you still keep the Canadian immigration dream alive by targeting the rural areas through the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program. RNIP Canada Program is an economic immigration program that acts as a pathway for Canada permanent residence for foreigners with specific abilities, education, and work experience that will boost the economy in Canada.
As a trusted Canada immigration consultant in Saudi Arabia, we at DM can assist you in migration through the RNIP Canada program Saudi Arabia. We work with ICCRC certified consultants who know the entire process and legalities and can properly guide you. Schedule a FREE consultation with RNIP Canada consultants in Saudi Arabia to learn more about it.
Overview of RNIP Program Canada
Northern Immigration Pilot RNIP is a community-driven program to improve the economy of smaller communities in rural and semi-urban areas. This initiative is based on the recommendation of the eligible participating communities to encourage the migration of skilled workers. The five-year federal immigration program implemented in 2020 helps small rural and northern communities with aging population and labour gaps to attract and retain new immigrants and their family members.
The participating communities for RNIP program for Canada must fulfill the following criteria:
The communities must fulfill the following criteria to be eligible for RNIP:
- Population should not exceed 50,000 and location at least 75km away from Metropolitan Area.
- Population not more than 200,000 and remote from other bigger cities.
A total of eleven eligible communities participate in RNIP Canada:
- Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
- North Bay, Ontario
- Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Timmins, Ontario
- Sudbury, Ontario
- Altona/Rhineland, Manitoba
- Brandon, Manitoba
- Vernon, British Columbia
- West Kootenay (Trail, Castlegar, Rossland, Nelson), British Columbia
- Claresholm, Alberta
- Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
Features of Canada Immigration RNIP Program
Canada Immigration RNIP Program is a Pilot Program that permits aspirants to apply for Canada PR who otherwise are not eligible for popular regions in the country but can excel in these small communities by satisfying community specific requirements. It benefits foreigners who want to work and live in one of the eleven participating communities in Canada.
Skilled workers having job in national occupational classification and International students fulfilling all the essential duties get valid temporary resident status upon approval. The candidate getting document from recommending community and thumbs up from local economic development organization to apply for Canada PR through RNIP Program.
Apply for the RNIP immigration Canada with DM today and become a permanent resident in any one of the 11 promising communities in Canada.
Provinces that Participate in RNIP Program Canada
Canada welcomed 50 new permanent residents through RNIP in its first year in 2020, skyrocketing to 555 in 2021. It doubled in the first half of 2022, allowing 1,130 New migrants to settle in eleven different eligible communities. The RNIP is modeled on the Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP) after its sounding success. It has a ceiling cap of 2,750 principal applicants per year. The RNIP program Canada is active in the following provinces in Canada.
The Ontario RNIP is an opportunity for immigrants seeking permanent residency in the province but is not eligible through Express Entry or Ontario PNP. They can become eligible to reside in five rural parts of the province with a job offer.
The program attracts skilled workers to two eligible rural areas in Manitoba. The applicant must have an official job offer in an authorised occupation to be eligible, and the applicant must also meet all criteria of Federal Immigration in Canada.
British Columbia's RNIP program aims to encourage, skilled and qualified workers to come to eligible rural parts of the province. In addition to community-specific eligibility requirements, the applicant should also have a valid job offer.
The Alberta RNIP helps in the immigration of skilled foreign workers to an eligible rural areas in Alberta. This pilot program is for those who can't be elected to migrate to Alberta and seek Canada PR through Express Entry or the Alberta PNP program.
Rural and Northern Immigration Program in Saskatchewan authorises candidates to get permanent residence in Canada by settling in one of its eligible rural parts of the province. To know if you qualify, contact our Canadian immigration consultants today!
Eligibility Criteria for RNIP Canada Program
RNIP Canada Program helps address the labour gaps in Canada’s rural and northern areas. The experience criteria mainly depend on the Training, Education, Experience, and Responsibilities (TEER) required for an occupation. Some of the main eligibility requirements are:
- Age 18 and above for rural and northern immigration
- Genuine job offer fitting with designated community needs and federal criteria
- At least one work experience in the last three years in a relevant occupation
- Satisfy minimum language requirements for Canadian permanent residence
- Settlement fund requirements
- Strong intention to live in the community and contribute to it
- Meet all the community-specific needs
- Fullfil essential duties listed in Rural immigration Canada Application
Documents Required for Rural immigration Canada Application
To process RNIP Canada Program Riyadh application, the candidate must arrange the following documents:
- Educational credential assessment from verified authorities of less than five-year-old. Should satisfy Canadian Educational Credential.
- Work experience in eligible job
- Canadian language benchmarks proof through designated language test report
- Proof of sufficient settlement funds
- Declare an intention to stay in the province for a long and make a contribution to the community’s economic development plan
- Document of a job offer from a designated organization
- Valid Passport copy, travel history, and photos
- Character certificate from Police
- Positive Medical report
Application Process for RNIP Program from Canada
Listed below are the steps for Canadian permanent residency application through this economic pilot program:
- Meet the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and community-specific requirements for RNIP Canada Program Jeddah.
- Secure eligible offer from any one of the eligible RNIP communities.
- Apply for a Provincial Nominee Program where the participating community is located.
- The chosen province will send an Invitation to Apply through RNIP if you meet their eligibility requirements.
- Apply for PR through IRCC after receiving provincial nomination.
How can DM Consultant help you in applying for the Canada RNIP program?
If you aim to migrate to Canada from Saudi Arabia through the RNIP Canada Program Dammam, the registered and regulated Canadian immigration agency in Saudi Arabia should undertake the application process. We help you find a welcoming community with established members, and a database of different employers and Canadian publicly funded institutions. We also help you satisfy Canadian language benchmark and settlement services in the RNIP community. Any misinformation or error in the application can lead to the denial of the application.
We offer the following services to help you successfully apply for RNIP Canada:
- We give Free Consultations to know your requirements and explain the process.
- Our ICCRC-certified consultants in Saudi Arabia come in handy to make the complex application process simpler for you.
- We offer a FREE Eligibility Assessment for aspirants with the help of legal experts.
- We offer Free IELTS preparatory sessions and prepare you for the interview to boost your chance of getting a provincial nomination after getting a job offer for a particular occupation in the community, eventually leading to Canada PR.
- Our assigned case officer communicates with immigration authorities to update you about the case status.
- We also help you settle in a new country after getting approval.
Schedule today a FREE consultation with our Canada Immigration Consultant in Saudi Arabia to learn more details about the eligibility criteria, application process, and documentation for Rural Northern Immigration Pilot Program.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
An eligible skilled worker can migrate to a developed country like Canada or Australia with our professional assistance. Register through our website and provide your details.
Our team will respond immediately after you register with us. We will provide FREE Counseling on eligibility requirements and brief you about the process.
Sign Up With Us
DM has a global presence and offers top-class services. We have an easy procedure for signup on the website, and you can hire our immigration services with required consultation fee payment through our payment gateway.
We provide FREE Evaluation to gauge your eligibility for the particular immigration program after you sign up with us and provide all the necessary details. Our services are transparent and genuine.
Our experts will help you in document arrangement to increase chances of application approval. We will guide you on how to get the pending document within the required timeframe.
Once we are sure that all the documents have been arranged, we will start your visa application process. We will assign a dedicated case officer who will regularly update you on application status.
Our services continue after approval. We ensure you board a safe flight and that your journey is smooth. We also assist in searching for jobs, accommodation, and registration in the new country.
Get Ready to Fly
Realise your immigration dreams and get ready to fly to your chosen destination. Start your immigration application with DM Immigration Consultants in Saudi Arabia.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A full time student with valid visa, post secondary program or Canadian relevant, or working legally with valid work permit
- Education Credential Assessment by IRCC authorised body
- Age 18 and above
- Genuine job offer fitting with community needs
- At least one work experience in the last three years in the relevant occupation
- Required language proficiency