You can apply as a representative of an overseas established business
The United Kingdom, one of the developed countries and has the world’s sixth-largest economy by nominal GDP and ninth-largest economy by purchasing power parity. It has a high-income economy and an exceptional Human Development Index rating, ranking 14th in the world. It was the world’s first industrialized country and the world’s foremost power during the 19th and early 20th centuries. The UK remains a great power, with considerable economic, cultural, military, scientific and political influence globally. According to the World Bank, the UK has one of the highest eases of doing business scores out of all the countries in the world. From advanced manufacturing to IT, UK has availed various opportunities to diverse global community. Inclusively, restrictions and constraints to commence new business is comparatively low. Economically, UK has double taxation agreements through treaties with other countries as a result, most UK-based companies are not liable to pay corporation tax on foreign dividends. An exact value of value added tax (VAT) i.e., 20% has been imposed on most of the goods and services. Possibly, an additional range of benefit to the companies operating in the lands of the United Kingdom. The UK has a workforce of more than 30 million people, which is the second largest workforce in the European Union.
INTRODUCTION – SOLE REPRESENTATIVE VISA PROGRAM
The UK Sole Representative Visa program for entrepreneurs allow representatives and employees to settle in the UK with their families. Primarily, this visa is meant for senior designatory employee of an overseas business must arrive in the UK for setting up and running a branch in the UK or fully-owned subsidiary of the overseas business. It is one of the most favored avenues to permanent residency.
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
An Expert Advisory For Great Value For Visa
With over 12 office locations in over 6 countries, we provide local knowledge with global experience.
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings...
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working...
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application...
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline...
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you...
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15...
COMPANY’S ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
An invite for growing companies with no prior presence in UK and are looking to move to transcend into global market. Fortunately, no hefty investments, often seen as a more flexible option than the entrepreneur visa. It is adept to SMEs looking to ‘test the waters’ and expand into UK not willing to invest a lump sum of capital into the business nor have to fulfil other requirements under other similar business visa categories such as employing a certain number of employees.
APPLICANT’S ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- An applicant should apply from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
- Sufficient funds to support yourself and family
- Meet an eligibility of English language proficiency either by scoring at least CEFR level A1 in speaking and listening or attained academic qualification recognized by UK NARIC, equivalent to UK bachelor degree, master degree or PH.D.
- Employed off shore wherein the company base is even outside UK.
- An extensive knowledge and experience of relevant industry
- An applicant should hold senior position in the company, expect being the major shareholder, also authorize to be decisive
- Strong intend to establish the company’s first commercial presence in UK likely registered branch or wholly owned subsidiary
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM:
- To be able stay in the UK for up to 3 years and extend by another 2 years
- To avail permanent residency after 5 years, thereof opportunity to settle with family (dependents over the age of 18 years will be considered for individual application)
- The spouse of sole representative is authorized to work in UK
- Able to work full time for your employer
- Education and healthcare benefits from NHS
- Avail taxation benefits
The processing time for UK Sole Representative Visa applications in line with the service standards of the Home Office:
- 90% of the applications for non-settlement are decided within 3 weeks.
- 98% of them are decided within 6 weeks.
- 100% of them are decided with 12 weeks of the date of application.
DM CONSULTANT SERVICE DETAILS – SUV
We, DM Consultants, are the mediators between an individual and immigration authority to play vital role in comprehending the procedures and policies. Being specialized consultants, we are able to screen an applicants’ credentials to analyze the eligibility of migration to the UK. Our team of experts are well-informed and well- versed to educate clients to be decisive and make comparison on various aspects considering the updated economy moves. Advisors are to provide unbiased and neutral evaluation customized to an applicant requirement. We ensure to avail the following services to the client to achieve success on business plan in start-up visa program:
- Consultancy throughout the process
- Documents review and scrutinizing
- Business idea support services considering the experience and available funds
- Establishing the presence of business in the digitalized environment likely developing website
- Business establishment services
- Assistance in availing work permit, thereof lodging an application of permanent residency
• Capital: London
• Population:67,886,004 (as of 2020)
• Area: 242,495 sq. km
• Major language: English
• Major religion: Christianity – 59.5 %
• Life expectancy: 74 (men) 78 (women)
• Currency: Pound Sterling (GBP)
• Exchange Rate (as of March 2021): US$ 1.00 = 0.72 GBP