Start Up Visa
Can it create jobs in Canada and compete globally?
With an inevitable impact of the COVID-19 on world economy, Canada has remained consistent to support, not only Canadians and permanent residents but to immigrants by encouraging business immigration to Canada. Hon’ble Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, declared initial $82 billion economic response plan to the pandemic, out of which $27 billion announced to be allocated to ease the financial strain of Canadian business and workers, further relief has been assured to aid business sector.
PROGRAM DETAILS – SUMMARY
Canada start-up visa program facilitates qualified immigrant entrepreneurs to attain permanent residency. It is formally named as Canada Start Up Class, largely known as the Start-Up Visa program (SUV).
Innovative entrepreneurs are addressed and linked with private sector investors in Canada to establish respective start-up business. To commence, applicants can visit Canada on a work permit supported by designated Canada based investor, before attaining an access to permanent residency that will be in place once business in established and get running. Private Sector investors are segregated into three types:
- Angel investors
- Venture Capital Fund
- Business Incubators
Immigrant entrepreneurs must demonstrate that their business is:
- potential enough to create job opportunity for Canadians
- able to compete on a global scale
- adept to attain the permanent residency for you, your spouse and dependents up to 22 years
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
An Expert Advisory For Great Value For Visa
With over 12 office locations in over 6 countries, we provide local knowledge with global experience.
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings...
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working...
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application...
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline...
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you...
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15...
APPLICANT’S ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
The basic prerequisites to participate into start-up visa program are as follows:
- Qualifying business proposal
- Commitment Certificate and Letter of Support from designated entity
- Sufficient funds considering the size of family
- Proficiency in English or Fresh at minimum Canadian Language Benchmark level 5
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM:
- Irrevocable permanent residency
- Fast paced process to attain residency with family
- Living rights throughout Canada except Quebec
- Residency status and start-up company operation is distinct
- CV Review
- Business Plan
- Letter of Support / Investment into the business
- Apply for permanent residency
- Attaining approval to immigrate
DM CONSULTANT SERVICE DETAILS – SUV
We, DM Consultants, are the mediators between an individual and immigration authority to play vital role in comprehending the procedures and policies. Being specialized consultants, we are able to screen an applicants’ credentials to analyze the eligibility of migration to Canada. Our team of experts are well-informed and well- versed to educate clients to be decisive and make comparison on various aspects considering the updated economy moves. Advisors are to provide unbiased and neutral evaluation customized to an applicant requirement. We ensure to avail the following services to the client to achieve success on business plan in start-up visa program:
- Consultancy throughout the process
- Documents review and scrutinizing
- Attaining Letter of Support
- Business idea support services considering the experience and available funds
- Establishing the presence of business in the digitalized environment likely developing website
- Business establishment services
- Assistance in availing work permit, thereof lodging an application of permanent residency
• Capital: Ottawa
• Population: 38,008,005 (as of 2020)
• Area: 9,984,670 sq. km
• Major language: English, French
• Major religion: Christianity – 67%
• Life expectancy: 74 (men) 78 (women)
• Currency: Canadian Dollar (CAD)
• Exchange Rate (as of March 2021): US$ 1.00 = 1.27 CAD$